- Completion of Inquiry Form (CLICK HERE)
- TESTING: All new students must take the Iowa Tests of Basic Skills examination or must provide the results from an equivalent exam within the last year and achieve an acceptable score. There is a nominal charge for testing.
- INTERVIEW: The administrator will schedule an appointment for an interview with parents and students to discuss enrollment.
- FINAL ACCEPTANCE: The Admissions Committee will review the application for students seeking to enter Spring Creek Academy. Parents will be notified concerning acceptance of their child(ren) after the tests and interview are completed.
- Enrollment Link: After both SCA and Parents have decided that the school is the best fit an enrollment link is emailed to the primary parent for completion and payment.